Saturday, January 12, 2013

I need to get out of the garage more, didn't know anything happens in Michigan.  I just thought were the state that everyone asks about but never visits.   This is going on the west coast. Not sure why its called Apocalypse I feel that more describes a run through Detroit.  The west coast of the state is beautiful. Great riding.  I will be getting ready to head out to Born Free.  Maybe I can make it. I wish more people would visit the east coast.  I guess it was the west coast not the east that made in Good Morning Americas most beautiful spots in the country.  We should have a Woodward run. It was the first paved road in the county!but i think everyone should come here for the ride to the U.P. if you can make it sounds fun.div>

3 comments:

  1. Time for a show in these here parts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. even if we do a small get together. lot of cool bikes around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you guys, a woodward run would be sweet.~Josh

    ReplyDelete