Thursday, July 21, 2011

wauseon amca

Man what a weekend! Ron & I blasted down there early Friday morning with the truck jammed with parts and bikes. Total do or die mission.  Finished packing the truck at almost midnight Thursday night up at 5 am ready to go. Met so many great people, became a member of the AMCA.  Got invite from Peter to the Isle of Mann.  He lives by the bridge in the village.  A amazing section of the race.  The week was long I got very sunburnt on my legs.  My legs never see the sun.  Like a idiot I was running around so crazy that I didn't take any pictures.  Not very smart on my part.  Sold and traded lots of parts.  Was hoping to sell my Triumph there but she came home with me.  On Sunday got a call for Matt, he wanted it .  So  Sunday i sold my bike.  Over ten years we have been together.  Man I sleep with the bike every night for a long time.  Was out of space in garage so I would store her in my bed room.  Tuff to see her gone but cash rules!  One of the coolest things I scored down there was a sidecar step.  I didn't know what it was off of but I knew it was cool.  Almost anything sand cast is cool.  Well when I was running around Ronny grabbed it for $10 off dude.  So glad he did when I got home I research and found out what it was. 30's Brough Superior  side car step!

No comments:

Post a Comment